Implications of the Four Scores
Proof of Concept Application
- Respondents feel that the scores make sense and reflects their current self-perception.
- Improved diversity training program content and design.
- Changed and transformed leader thinking about diversity
- Reimagine diversity marketing and branding
- Fosters a healthy organizational structure through improved communication of diversity using diversity intelligence (DQ)
- Reduce labor lawsuits and equal opportunity complaints
- Improve leaders’ understanding of protected class groups in the workplace
- Improve understanding of the effectiveness of compliance and diversity training
- Improve employee performance as a result of improved employee morale
- There are circumstances in which this can provide the most impacting results, including: Time; Dedication to personal development; Safety and comfort levels to be vulnerable and open; Awareness of self from the outset.